Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Drives going down.

2001-11-13 09:07:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Drives going down.
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:07:39 -0600
What does your event log say about the down'd drive?

As others have already commented, it could be the cleaning threshold, bad
media, etc.  Sometimes the event log isn't as verbose as I would like, but
I'd check there anyway and then I'd check the NBU error logs for the time
that this drive was down'd

David
David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com