Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] backup info from command line?

2001-11-10 22:41:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] backup info from command line?
From: Ryan.Anderson AT udlp DOT com (Ryan Anderson)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 21:41:41 -0600
Use bpimagelist. There's a man page on it. You'll want to use something like
this:

By class: bpimagelist -U -class <classname> -hoursago 24
By client: bpimagelist -U -client <clientname> -hoursago 24

If something shows up, that means it succeeded.

RCA

>>> Teresa L Hill <tlhill AT ichips.intel DOT com> 11/09/01 05:18PM >>>
Hello,

This is probably something I've missed seeing at the Veritas site...
>From the command line, how do I determine the last time a given filesystem
(or maybe class) was _successfully_ backed up?

TIA

Teresa

Teresa Hill
tlhill AT ichips.intel DOT com