Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] quick question on Java GUI

2001-11-09 13:57:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] quick question on Java GUI
From: john.meyers AT wright DOT edu (John Meyers)
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 13:57:22 -0500
 When using the Java base GUI, I noticed that the 'Preview Media Required'
 option is only displayed when running the GUI from the master server, but
 not when run from a client system.  I was just wondering if this was supposed
 to be this way, or should the option be available when run from the clients
 also.  The reason I ask is that I had slight snag with upgrading the java
 clients when going from 3.2 to 3.4.  Although I've since re-installed one
 of the clients, and the option is still missing when run from the client.
 The platforms are all Solaris based servers/clients.

 Thanks,

 John Meyers
 Computing Services
 Wright State University