Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup DB Dups?

2001-11-08 10:06:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup DB Dups?
From: Dave.High AT veritas DOT com (Dave High)
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 07:06:51 -0800
mike,

this command works fine on my systems, i just tested it again to be sure...
when you are backing up to a disk path you shouldn't get a Media Write error
as there is no media per se.

is there enough room in /var/dir for the size of the catalog?

what OS are you on?

what version of NBU?

can you back up the catalog using the GUI to that same directory?

have you tried it to another directory?

d.