Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Log Pruning

2001-11-06 11:03:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Log Pruning
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 10:03:15 -0600
Which logs?

%NBHOME%/netbackup/logs?

Unless you are troubleshooting a problem, I would not continue to collect
logging information in these debug logs.  This will have an impact on your
client performance especially if one of the logging dirs is bpbkar, this
will collect every file that is being back'ed up.

David

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com