Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] vault question

2001-11-03 00:36:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] vault question
From: jrmajor AT TexasChildrensHospital DOT org (Major, Rusty)
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 23:36:08 -0600
 I run Vault at a set time with Scheduler. We currently run it at 6am which
allows enough time for our backups to complete. Our backups start at 8pm and
the longest job is just under 8 hours (usually) for a Full Backup.
I would like to run some kind of script when all jobs are done if that's
possible. That way we could maximize the time Vault has to run. Is there
anything out there?

There is a Vault mailing list, but I was put on it by the Vault consultant.
The address is bpvault AT veritas DOT com, you might try giving that a shot.

Rusty Major