Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore

2001-10-31 10:11:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore
From: Max.Booth AT ubsw DOT com (Max.Booth AT ubsw DOT com)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:11:09 +0000
Dan,

If it's attempting to perform the restore from
the client (which used to be a media server) then
you need to force restore requests to go to the
server which does have a robot/dape devices. This
is done via a bp.conf entry in the form of:

FORCE_MEDIA_RESTORE_SERVER = OldServer  NewServer

Where OldServer is the name of the media server
you turned into a client and NewServer is wherever
you want to read the tape in from.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

max