Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] multiplexed duplicates

2001-10-31 09:35:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] multiplexed duplicates
From: Jason.Ahrens AT telus DOT com (Jason Ahrens)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:35:16 -0500
Although I do have to agree with that, unfortunatly reality impinges it's
way into my ideal world. We have a number of large images and to go through
the tapes to demux them can take up to 4 hours an image (I've timed it).
Given the number of images I'm dealing with here sometimes on a daily basis,
there arn't enough hours to a day to demux my duplicates.

Unless someone knows some secret trick I don't.

Jason