Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status of a robot from command line

2001-10-29 16:01:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status of a robot from command line
From: Jason.Ahrens AT telus DOT com (Jason Ahrens)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:01:42 -0500
I am using vmoprcmd to watch the status of the drives. Unfortunatly, that
didn't help with the situation today where the robot malfunctioned, but the
drives themselves were fine. The robot sat in an 'intervention required'
state but it never set off alarms as the drives were still in an UP and OK
state. I could have started feeding them tapes manually probably. When I was
trying to do some diagnostics I saw 'robtest' spit back soem information
about the robot (presumably gathered through tldtest) stating that manual
intervention was required. I'd like to access this sense key data that
robtest/tldtest returned. The difference is, I can't seem to duplicate it
when the robot is working fine.

Jason