Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] MS-SQL question

2001-10-29 14:39:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] MS-SQL question
From: Tim.McMurphy AT telus DOT com (Tim McMurphy)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:39:53 -0700
To restore a MS-SQL database with the Netbackup extention I submitted the
job from the server (not client initiated) and got a status code 25.

I checked the detail logs and saw this error message for the restore
        "vlsap001  cannot open progress file"
and in the troubleshooting manual it said

"When working with NetBackup database extensions, make sure that the
applicable database product has the correct permissions allowing NetBackup
to write to the progress log on the client".

Anyone got any info on this? I am searching through the pdf of the sql
manual but no hits so far.

Thanks