Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup for Oracle not linking for Oracle 8.1.6

2001-10-29 12:06:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup for Oracle not linking for Oracle 8.1.6
From: cmanuel AT diadexus DOT com (Chester Manuel)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 09:06:03 -0800
Hi All,

  I'm trying to make Oracle for Netbackup work for my Netbackup Datacenter.
I had Oracle 8.0.4 but I just upgraded to 8.1.6.  I'm trying to use the
relink script located in $ORACLE_HOME/bin to link libobk.so from
/usr/openv/netbackup/bin...when i run the script I have errors saying that
it is looking for a 64bit libobk.so...I'm guessing that I need to change my
Netbackup Datacenter from 32 bit to 64 bit...is there a patch to just let me
change from 32 bit to 64 bit without reinstalling?

Thanks,

Chester