Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Veritas-bu] Restore using Java client

2001-10-25 22:51:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Veritas-bu] Restore using Java client
From: samc AT citysearch DOT com (Sam Ceballos)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 19:51:56 -0700
As far as I know there is no log file but on the java client of jnbSA and
use the restore tab on the same window that you do your restore.  They will
need to have accounts on the master server and rights to view it though,
using the nonadmin script.  Why couldn't we have just stayed with and
improved the X-windows version xbpadm...  I hope this helps.
Sam

Message: 7