Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] email notifications on backups

2001-10-24 16:28:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] email notifications on backups
From: scott.kendall AT abbott DOT com (scott.kendall AT abbott DOT com)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:28:19 -0500
Yes, I have reported it to Veritas and it was confirmed to be a bug.  I never
heard back on whether or not it was included in the 3.4.1 or 3.4.1_1 patches.
Were not there yet so I couldn't tell you.  If you need to make a change
somewhere other than that tab, you can without clearing it as long as you
don't view that tab at all.  Once you look at that tab it clears it.

- Scott

                    "Melinda Orms" <morms AT es DOT com>

                    Sent by:                             To:     "'Jeff Maley'"
<jmaley AT macromedia DOT com>, "Veritas-bu (E-mail)"
                    veritas-bu-admin AT mailman DOT eng.        <veritas-bu AT
mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
                    auburn.edu                           cc:

                                                         Subject:     RE:
[Veritas-bu] email notifications on backups

                    10/24/2001 12:52 PM

The instructions for setting it up are in the ...\netbackup\bin\nbmail.cmd
file.
I have also noticed that if I reopen the configure window after setting the
email address and exit with 'ok' for any reason,  the 'email address for
netbackup administrator' box is cleared.  Anyone else see this?

-Melinda