Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Request for Scheduling Advice: windows NT clients

2001-10-24 14:13:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Request for Scheduling Advice: windows NT clients
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 11:13:42 -0700
So, does this mean the cum incr's are truly cumulative?  ie. level 1
backups?  I had heard that this was *not* the case and it was a
misnomer.  I hope that I heard incorrectly.

I do fulls once a week (level 0) and cum incr's the rest of the week
(theoretically this means level 1).  So all the changes since the last
full backup are captured every day, no?

~JK