Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] some netbackup error code

2001-10-23 20:38:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] some netbackup error code
From: larry.kingery AT veritas DOT com (Larry Kingery)
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 20:38:45 -0400 (EDT)
First of all, you can't use > 64KB SIZE_DATA_BUFFERS on windows due to
OS limitations.  Please don't even try.

You do mention UNIX and nt.  Which of these files are you configuring
and on which system (and system type)?  What kind of machine is each
(client and media server)?

A few of those errors are usually network related.  Since you're
seeing a number of different ones, I would look to "physical" network
errors (those reported by netstat on UNIX, I don't know about nt).

Do you see the same issues without trying to modify any of the buffer
settings?