Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] All drives in library go down

2001-10-23 09:08:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] All drives in library go down
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 06:08:21 -0700
I have barcode rules, have a cleaning tape in the library, and it is in
a seperate pool.  All of the drives had media in them when I checked it;
unlikely every drive tried to write to a cleaning tape, got down'd, and
then loaded another media into it.

ATL is going to be out today to check all the drives with a read
reference tape.  Veritas believes the avrd entry has to do with
/etc/system parameters not being set correctly (too many clients or too
large a database..)

~JK