Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: DLT 7K speeds

2001-10-19 01:27:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: DLT 7K speeds
From: shinn AT ssc.ucla DOT edu (Shinn Wu)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:27:47 -0700 (PDT)
Well, our old tape library have four DLT7000 drives and it perfomed
differently in various OS.  It can backup Unix in 15G/hour, Novell
10G/hour and Win just 4G/hour.  I think the file number also play a big
role.

Shinn Wu                       |  Email: shinn AT ssc.ucla DOT edu
UCLA Social Sciences Computing |  Phone: (310) 825-4001
2041 Public Policy BLDG        |  Fax:   (310) 825-4936
LA, CA 90095-1470              |  Http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/~shinn