Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: How to re-read a tape into the indexes on Veritas 3.4 Data Ce nter

2001-10-18 10:46:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: How to re-read a tape into the indexes on Veritas 3.4 Data Ce nter
From: Vlastimil.Pokorny AT oskarmobil DOT cz (Vlastimil Pokorny)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:46:01 +0200
HI,

you have to go throught 2 step procedure of importing backup images (1st:
recreate catalog enteriens for the backups on your media; 2nd: import
backups from the media). See man bpimport or System Admin Guide - importing
Backup Images.

Be carefull if backups on your media are fragmented and continues on another
media.

Vlastimil Pokorny
UNIX Administrator
OSKAR, Cesky Mobil a.s.
Vinohradska 167, 100 00 Praha 10
Telephone: +420 2 7117 1076
Mobil:        +420 0608 011 345
Email: vlastimil.pokorny AT oskarmobil DOT cz

>To: "veritas-bu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
>From: "Edward Dubrovsky/CGI" <edward.dubrovsky AT cgi DOT ca>
>Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:28:33 -0400
>Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to re-read a tape into the indexes on Veritas 3.4