Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Fragment size settings

2001-10-18 10:17:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Fragment size settings
From: MarelP AT AUSTRALIA.Stortek DOT com (Marelas, Peter)
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 00:17:21 +1000
Hmm. If thats the case Im very surprised since
Ive never heard anyone complain about Netbackup taking
a very long time to restore a file.

The fragment size by default is 0 which I believe
means unlimited. Based on my logic, unlimited is bound
to EOT.

If it turns out to be true I think the default is
a very bad choice.

My -guess- is fragment size is more geared towards disk
storage units.

If I get time to test it I will post a conclusion.

Regards
Peter Marelas