Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RESOLUTION: NB Windows Admin GUI problems

2001-10-17 19:37:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RESOLUTION: NB Windows Admin GUI problems
From: benr AT cuddletech DOT com (benr AT cuddletech DOT com)
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:37:39 -0700 (PDT)
So here's the wrap up for thoughs interested.  We simply are ditching the
Windows client.  The Java console (for Windows) works fine.  We never
figured out what it was, and my boss spent 3 days working with Veritas
Support and they don't know either.  Name resolution isn't the problem.
Maybe its a bug.  Eitherway, Java works so we're giving up on the regular
remote admin tool.

Thanx to everyone who sent suggestions.

benr.