Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Granularity of Restore Capabilities for Win2K

2001-10-17 12:07:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Granularity of Restore Capabilities for Win2K
From: BrochF AT europe.stortek DOT com (Brochart, Fabrice)
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 17:07:54 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C15725.E15FE850

                Hi Dennis ,

If your domain is completely crash , all you can is recover at the =
point of
your backup , but if it's only a server which is a part of an Active
directory domain , normaly (hum with M$ , you have to take care) after =
the
restore , your server should synchronize with others active directory
server.

It depends what is the role of the server in the domain , but it should =
work
like this.

HTH

F@brice