Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] afs backups bpbkar core dumps

2001-10-08 12:23:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] afs backups bpbkar core dumps
From: Roger Dombrowski <roger AT dcvast DOT com> (Roger Dombrowski)
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 11:23:33 -0500 (CDT)
I'm relatively new to the list but I was wondering if anyone is using
Netbackup 3.4 to backup AFS (Andrew's File System) partitions/volumes.
We have 3 AFS servers and two of them fail with status 50 (client
process aborted). 'bpbkar' is leaving a core file. We've just turned
on verbose logging and are going to try the backups again.

I couldn't find much on the Veritas support web site and the
documentation is rather brief. Just wondering if anyone has seen anything
like this or has any ideas.

Roger Dombrowski                                dcVAST, Inc.
roger AT dcvast DOT com                         1327 Butterfield Rd.
AT&T: (630) 964-6060                            Suite 610
FAX:  (630) 964-6069                            Downers Grove, IL 60515