Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] netbackup + nat = problems.

2001-10-05 11:07:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] netbackup + nat = problems.
From: larry.kingery AT veritas DOT com (Larry Kingery)
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 11:07:21 -0400 (EDT)
Nope, it's always going to open a connection back.  Actually, the same
thing is happening during regular backups, but it's not a problem due
to the direction you're masq'ing in.  In your configuration, you won't
be able to do any client directed operations (including database
extensions) across networks.

You'll probably want to take a look at this also: