Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows Class Include File List

2001-09-27 11:17:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows Class Include File List
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:17:48 -0500
Can't do that with NT, believe me I've tried everything possible.

Veritas says the only way you can do this is with wildcards only

NEW_STREAM
a*
b*
c*
.
.
.
l*
NEW_STREAM
m*
n*
o*
.
.
.
and so on and so on...

its an NT thing so far as it relates to Veritas' implementation of their
client.

David

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com