Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] HELP How to kill a VERIFY process ?

2001-09-27 10:53:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] HELP How to kill a VERIFY process ?
From: mdaigle AT yorku DOT ca (Mike Daigle)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:53:22 -0400
I had a media error last night and am trying to run a verify on
the tape.

I setup the Verify and clicked on the VERIFY button, nothing
seemed to happen so I clicked it again, and again (dumb move)

Then I went and tailed the progress log and discovered it seems to
have worked every time and is now running three verifies on the
same tape, and they are all writnign to the same progress log and
bitching about the first one who has the tape!

Anybody know how to kill a verify process?

--
Mike Daigle                                          \ |       |
Operations Project Supervisor                         \| /\ |~ |/

For thousands of years man lived just like the animals;
Then something happened that unleashed the power of his
imagination;
He learned to talk.
        -- Pink Floyd