Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Display backups on command line.

2001-09-25 17:42:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Display backups on command line.
From: RYAN_ANDERSON AT udlp DOT com (RYAN_ANDERSON AT udlp DOT com)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 16:42:00 -0500
      Date:  09/25/2001  04:42 pm  (Tuesday)
      From:  Ryan Anderson
        To:  "MSyed AT xo DOT com at INTERNET".MN-CCGate.DM-MN-05;
             "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu at
             INTERNET".MN-CCGate.DM-MN-05
   Subject:  Re: [Veritas-bu] Display backups on command line.

Try bpimagelist:

To change the amount of days jobs are kept in activity monitor,
change/create /usr/openv/netbackup/db/jobs/job.conf (see the NBU Admin
Guide)

RCA

--
Ryan C. Anderson
Unix Administrator

>>> MSyed AT xo DOT com at INTERNET 09/25/01 01:37PM >>>
Hi All,

I would like to know if there is a command or a script that would display
all the backups taken place in the last 3 months on the command line. Like
the activity monitor but on the command line.  Also my Activity Monitor
only display backups that happened in the last two weeks only. Thanks and
appreciate the response.

Mukarram Syed
UNIX System Administrator