Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Sun Stordge L1000, Veritas Netbackup

2001-09-20 19:40:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Sun Stordge L1000, Veritas Netbackup
From: charlieg AT ic.sunysb DOT edu (Charlie Giannetto)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 19:40:42 -0400 (EDT)
I've got an L1000 under NetBackup 3.2 (still waiting for Sun support to
get us the license certificates for 3.4).  I've got auto drive cleaning
enabled and the only notification generated is logged to
/var/adm/messages.  If you parse your logs with a perl script, it's not
difficult to send an email notification.  Feel free to contact me if you
want any additional details.

Regards,

Charlie