Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Buying a new Robot

2001-09-04 16:08:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Buying a new Robot
From: mblackburn AT glenraven DOT com (Marvin Blackburn)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 16:08:42 -0400
We have had two ATL libraries and have had heartburn over each.
Both have been trouble since day one and we are no closer to solving the
problems now than we were two years ago.
I would avoid these if possible.

Marvin Blackburn
Systems Administrator
Glen Raven
336-586-1200
"He's no failure.  He's not dead yet" --William Lloyd George