Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU Client for NetWare 4.11

2001-09-04 14:27:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU Client for NetWare 4.11
From: dfdwyer AT tecoenergy DOT com (Dennis Dwyer)
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 14:27:35 -0400
I know I've asked this question before but I've still not been able to find an
answer.

Can anybody tell me where I can get an updated NBU 3.2GA Client for Novell
NetWare 4.11? The BPCD.NLM module I have is from May 1999 and I occasionally
have problems with it abending the Novell server that it's running on. Is it
possible to use the Novell NLM from my NBU 3.4 CD (I do not have 3.4 installed
yet)? The date on that NLM is June 2000 but requires some additional Novell
NLMs to be loaded (PMTHREAD.NLM).

Regards,
Dennis

Quote: "Time is not a test of the truth"
Translation: Just because you've always done it that way, doesn't make it right

Dennis F. Dwyer
Enterprise Storage Manager
Tampa Electric Company

(813) 225-5181  - Voice