Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup routing

2001-08-27 11:52:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup routing
From: Matthew.Secaur AT cna DOT com (Secaur,Matthew J.)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:52:44 -0500
It sounds like this machine had more than one interface already before you
added the new card?  If so, then I doubt what I'm about to tell you will be
helpful, but you can restrict NetBackup to one interface by adding the
following line to the bp.conf:

REQURED_INTERFACE = <hostname in DNS of the IP bound to the desired
interface>

Other than that, I'm afraid I'm no help.
                                                --Matt--