Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to know the size od Dbbackup

2001-08-26 20:03:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to know the size od Dbbackup
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 02:03:13 +0200

 no - at least nothing comes to my mind right now. the simplest way
would be to directly see how much space is used on disks. something like :

 du -sk `bpsyncinfo | awk '{if($0 ~ /Paths Included/){ok=1;next}
if(ok==1){print $0}}'`

 should do the trick.

 hth && amicalement,
                    fx

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
     fx AT veritas DOT com       | To have no errors
François-Xavier Peretmere | would be life without meaning.