Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Alternate Storage Unit

2001-08-13 08:09:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Alternate Storage Unit
From: michael.gajda AT ssmb DOT com (Gajda, Michael [IT])
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 08:09:42 -0400
I am looking for a way to define primary and alternate storage units.  In
the normal course of operation, I want my backups to always go to the
primary storage unit.  If (and only if) the primary storage unit is not
available, I want my backups directed to the alternate storage unit.

Any Ideas?

Michael Gajda                 michael.gajda AT ssmb DOT com
Salomon Smith Barney    Dasd Management/Vital Records
745 Route 3                    phone: 201-231-3408
Rutherford, NJ 07070