Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] listing frozen media

2001-08-07 14:26:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] listing frozen media
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 13:26:13 -0500
You may also want to try my tape_rotation script
(http://www.xbpadm-commands.com/download.htm#taperotate), one of the reports
it generates is an all media report based on the number of days it is
passed.  It has all FULL, FROZEN and SUSPENDED media that is resident in
your tape library.

You may want to modify it a bit by commenting out line 315 (vmchange -res -m
$mediaid -mt $mtype -rt none -v REMOVED), it logically removes tapes from
the tape library and puts them in a volume group called REMOVED.

David
David A. Chapa
Consulting Manager
DataStaff, Inc.
847 413 1144
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com