Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Setting Up an SSO environment

2001-08-02 17:03:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Setting Up an SSO environment
From: VChristiansen AT geico DOT com (Christiansen, Valor)
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 17:03:45 -0400
Turns out this was caused by a mismatch in patch levels.  Go figure.  I had
applied patch cluster NB_34_1.solaris_237384 and NB_34_1.solaris_237386 to
the master server, but not to the media server.  Veritas support suggested
he has seen this problem with a mismatch in patch levels, which put me on to
the solution.