Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] intermittent problems with Silo connectivity net backup datacenter 3.4 Patch J0850645

2001-08-02 12:19:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] intermittent problems with Silo connectivity net backup datacenter 3.4 Patch J0850645
From: ceverett AT virtual DOT com (Craig Everett)
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 09:19:05 -0700
I've seen this happen when the SCSI controller that has the robotic arm is
not terminated properly. Check to make sure the terminator is good. I would
have STK replace the terminators just for a sanity check. It won't hurt.
Also, Are you sure the terminators are HVD? The wrong voltage terminator
could cause the same sort of activity.

Hope this helps,

Craig Everett
ceverett AT virtual DOT com