Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Database backup

2001-08-01 16:39:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Database backup
From: pwhelan AT veritas DOT com (Pat Whelan)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 13:39:26 -0700
 bpbackupdb

Patrick Whelan

Senior Consultant
VERITAS ECS
[NBU (with extensions) and Storage Migrator for UNIX]
pwhelan AT veritas DOT com
"Of course this is just my opinion, I could be wrong." - Dennis Miller
"Stoicism is the wisdom of madness and cynicism the madness of wisdom" -
Bergen Evans
"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook." - William
James
"A very great part of the mischief that vex this world arises from words." -
Edmund Burke,