Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Benchmark for Duplication speeds

2001-07-31 13:05:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Benchmark for Duplication speeds
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 12:05:12 -0500
Was this image that was being duplicated originally multiplexed?

If so, and the duplication stream was not told to maintain the MPX image,
then it would take a considerable amount of time.  However, 29 hours does
seem a bit out of line.

David A. Chapa
Consulting Manager
DataStaff, Inc.
847 413 1144
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com