Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Any input on Veritas' HSM Product?

2001-07-30 10:17:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Any input on Veritas' HSM Product?
From: LO.Wilson AT pgnmail DOT com (Wilson, LO O)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:17:23 -0400
Hi, does anyone have any experience with Veritas'  Storage Migrator for NT
that I may learn from?

We are considering purchasing HSM to relieve online storage needs by using
the auto-archiving facilities etc. Any feedback, good or bad, is much
appreciated.

We are also interested in any other similar products that may operate
better/cheaper, but since we are currently NBU DC, Rel 3.4 we would tend to
favor the Veritas version of HSM, within reason :-)

Thanks for any insights,

Lo Wilson.