Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Confirmation from Netbackup support: bpduplicate using the -id switch

2001-07-27 12:17:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Confirmation from Netbackup support: bpduplicate using the -id switch
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:17:02 -0500
Right, but if you sort by the start and end dates and perform the selction
as I do in the scripts (client and schedule included with the id), then you
are pretty safe, since we are talking about sequential media here.

David

David A. Chapa
Consulting Manager
DataStaff, Inc.
847 413 1144
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com