Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Cleaning Media Not Working

2001-07-16 11:43:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Cleaning Media Not Working
From: Gregory.Zielinski AT Honeywell DOT com (Zielinski, Gregory J.)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 08:43:29 -0700
Having trouble with the cleaning media being recognized.  This is on a
Monthly cleaning tape, we get the error message
"Physical Volume Library Media not found."  And when you look on the devices
tab you see that it finds a tape in slot 1 but the tape label does not say
"Cleaning Media"  When the tape is first placed into the changer you can see
that the change see that the tape is a cleaning media but the software does
not seem to recognize that the tape is a cleaning tape.

Any ideas on what to do next, we have redefined the job and tried a new
cleaning tape and the problem keeps coming back.

Thanks