Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] OTM Enabled Backups Failing with 0

2001-07-10 14:37:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] OTM Enabled Backups Failing with 0
From: RobertThelen AT FirstUSA DOT com (Thelen, Robert (FUSA))
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:37:05 -0400
I'll do my best to answer the few questions that have been asked so far.

Evan -
My exclude lists are empty.

Penelope -
I am currently using ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES.  I need to to break this server out
into it's own class and then I will try the backups again using C: and D:.

Curtis -
I looked through several index files and all I see is the identifier for /D/
with nothing under it.  Here is an example of the end of the file:

11479 1799 25 50 2192241 1 0 0 -1 /C/WINNT/Web/zdnet_wl.gif 33216 root root
1683 938195242 933009168 933009168
11480 272 3 47 2192249 1 0 0 -1 /D/ 16832 root root 0 989114117 989114117
989114117
<EOF>

Brian -
The NT system that I am looking at does not have drive compression turned
on.  As a rule, none of the servers in the organization should have drive
compression turned on.

Thank you all for your input.  Hopefully, we will get some answers.

RobertThelen AT FirstUSA DOT com
Storage Management
FirstUSA Bank