Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re:Jobs not end writing

2001-07-09 11:27:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re:Jobs not end writing
From: rah_work AT hotmail DOT com (Robert Haynes)
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 15:27:28 -0000
Hello,

A couple of quick questions for you:-

1. How many clients are you backing up?
2. Do you have any media servers on different subnets connected by routers
to your master server?

We are seeing similar problems, and have identified an issue when polling
remotely connected menda servers. Alas, we have yet to find a solution,
other than to remove these servers from the master server configuration.
I've not noticed the bpdbm and bprd phenomena you mention but I'll take a
look at this next time it occurs.

Thanks

Robert Haynes