Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] status code 219/213

2001-07-01 23:38:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] status code 219/213
From: darkburst AT yahoo DOT com (effendy yahaya)
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 20:38:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

Attached are the log files needed as I got the no
storage unit available.  This kind of strange thing
happening because I still can ping for both side
master and media.  Below are the list of storage unit
available.

klmcws:/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd>./bpstulist
aus-klm1 3 klmcws 8 0 13 3 0 *NULL* 0 1 0 aus-klm1
klmcws 2 klmcws 8 0 13 1 0 *NULL* 0 4 0 *NULL*
klmqtfirms 2 klmqtfirms 8 0 13 3 0 *NULL* 0 1 0 *NULL

Please do foward any reference site that might relate
to this problem.

Regards,
Effendy yahaya