Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problem with reboot of W2K with NetBackup client

2001-06-21 14:16:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problem with reboot of W2K with NetBackup client
From: larry.cadloff AT veritas DOT com (Larry Cadloff)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 14:16:19 -0400
What version of the Netbackup client are you installing? Windows 2000 is
supported only with Netbackup 3.4 and later. If you install the Netbackup
3.4 client, you must also install the current client patch; there will be
problems with SP1 or SP2 machines if you don't.

-- Larry Cadloff
   Senior Consultant, VERITAS Software