Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Configuring Nonroot usage

2001-06-20 15:14:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Configuring Nonroot usage
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 21:14:10 +0200

 you should.

> I would like to configure nonroot usage of bpbackup and other
> command line programs. I took a look at the documentation. They
> really like to describe enabling the Netbackup-java Users. The
> documentation is not very clear on how to add just command line
> nonroot.
>
> What is the best way to proceed?

 the documented way ;-)

 create a group and run the nonroot_admin, as described in the
NBSAG, "Configuring Nonroot Usage" - it will do all the
necessary chown and chmod.

 Amicalement,
              fx

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
    fx AT Veritas DOT com        | Serious error. All
François-Xavier Peretmere | Shortcuts have disappeared.