Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Local Restore to NT Client

2001-06-19 06:49:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Local Restore to NT Client
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 12:49:13 +0200

 no other way, unless you want to try to restore "by hand", assuming
image is not MPX and so on. Only Media Manager owns drive in a
NetBackup configuration, it's by design.

 don't forget converting this client to a Media Manager means buying
another license.

 Amicalement,
              fx

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
     fx AT Veritas DOT com       | Wind catches lily
François-Xavier Peretmere | scatt'ring petals to the wind.