Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] OTM issues on client

2001-06-19 00:45:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] OTM issues on client
From: darkburst AT yahoo DOT com (effendy yahaya)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 21:45:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I'm installing a NT box as a client while my master is
Solaris 7.  I'm enabling the OTM on the client site.
I'm wondering, while i'm in client, i couldn't acces
the Netbackup configure..., its said that the master
is not responding.  The reason was, i would like to
make some modification on the client site to enhance
the backup performance as my client given status code
1.  As i reading through the document/technote, i
couldn't find any related issues on this.  I've tried
to look into the veritas support FAQ and so what ever
but couldn't find any.  So, my question is, how am i
going to make some changes on the OTM portion in the
client site ? Can i do it on the registry files itself
?  Can someone foward any resources/refenrence that
might related to my problem.  Thanks you.

Regards,
Effendy yahaya