Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] partial database backup

2001-06-18 17:11:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] partial database backup
From: curtis AT backupcentral DOT com (W. Curtis Preston)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:11:47 -0700
You could scale it down like that, but since you have to give the full
media db to everybody, you'd have several databases that would refer to
images that wouldn't be in the images directories.  Of course, you COULD
grep out those machines from the media database, but then you're really
getting scary... ;)