Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Again error code 1

2001-06-05 12:36:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Again error code 1
From: axel.kunze AT dab DOT com (Axel Kunze)
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 18:36:38 +0200
Hi !

At first thanks for your reply ...

The problem is these are not the only files listed, I just sent an excerpt
of the warnings ... I was wondering because int the case of bpinetd.exe
the warnings are only on some systems on others the backup ends with
error code 0 ...

Possibly only the error with the dhcp.tmp lets the backup end in error code 1,
not the warnings about bpinetd.exe ...

Regards

Axel