Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Updated Client Software for NetWare

2001-06-04 15:12:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Updated Client Software for NetWare
From: RYAN_ANDERSON AT udlp DOT com (RYAN ANDERSON)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 14:12:10 -0500
John_Wang AT enron DOT net wrote:

> Hello Dennis
>
> Back when I was transitioning from 3.2GA to 3.4, I ran some of my clients on
> 3.4
> while my servers were still on 3.2.    It worked.    Maybe that might solve
> some
> of your problems for the interim.
>
> Regards,
> John I Wang

I hate to state the obvious, but going forward versions is always wrong,
even with the NetWare client which is a lot more forgiving about version
numbers. You'd be hard pressed to get support on a setup like that and
results are not guaranteed.

RCA
--
Ryan C. Anderson       | United Defense L.P.
ryan_anderson AT udlp DOT com | pager 763.572.6684